New custom side emblems - where to mount?

Please pick your favorite mounting location for the new emblems - (see pics)

• Option 1

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Option 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 3

• Option 4

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Option 5

• Total voters

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking set, but man, those were expensive! I like Option 1 and Option 4. But leaning towards 4.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
One-off custom stuff is pricey. I'm guilty of it. But you are the only one to have it. You can always make more money, right?

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
One-off custom stuff is pricey. I'm guilty of it. But you are the only one to have it. You can always make more money, right?

LOL, yeah man. I enjoy being the odd man out. My favorite thing about the car is that I can go to car shows and never have to worry about someone else showing up with an identical model.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL, yeah man. I enjoy being the odd man out. My favorite thing about the car is that I can go to car shows and never have to worry about someone else showing up with an identical model.
THAT is true! ;)

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
What was the final decision?

Compromise between #1 and #4. Pic below is finished product, stuck in place. Not sure if it was all worth it, but what the heck. At the very least, it's a conversation starter, as folks will ask "What's a Hammer?" and then the discussion starts.... :cool:, which is what the whole hobby is about.
emblem123.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like it. Good placement IMO.

Stuff like this is always a conversation starter. Back when I had my '94 Camaro heavily modified by Callaway Cars, I had their paint shop re-paint my car and add custom SN-450 plaques on the front fenders and rear bumper. That was Callaway's name for the engine package. Those plaques started lots of conversations with other car owners. Great memories.

Users who are viewing this thread