NEW Custom Mount LED Raptor OEM Grill Light Bar

I designed and Patent Pended the unique Mounting system I created to incorporate a curved LED Light bar to the factory grill without modification.

Watch the video and let me know what you think! :)

John Trischler

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Not bad at all. This is the first light bar I've considered for my Raptor since it doesn't go behind the grill or block the camera. How many amps does it pull? I'm asking because my aux switches 1 and 2 are already being used for lights. lol. And how much would the kit be?

It sells for $1,199 complete and specific to the 17+ Raptor. Of which $1,099 is the retail cost of the High Quality LED Bar.
What makes this LED Light bar unique, is that Putco / Luminix (A USA Brand) designed and patented their design for the light bar to be only 3/4 of an inch thick! Without those large vents in the back for cooling.
This is because the entire case is designed from aluminum and dissipates the heat equally. Much in the same way an Apple Laptop has an all aluminum case that dissipates heat WITHOUT a cooling fan, unlike windows based PLASTIC case laptops.
I in addition, patent pended the mount design specific to the Raptor.
The combination of the two, give a CLEAN omen look without modification to the stock truck. These have become very popular and I can take orders on them. I have all the hardware and I am expecting a replenishment of LED Bars in about 2-3 weeks.

Let me know,

John Trischler
317 - Seven*Nine*Six - 8472

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Great video John, I may have to grab one of these.
Sucks that all my Rigid lights from my 14 don't fit.

Nice clean design, and well thought out.
Love Love Love the bed cover! I have the Ford version try fold, and I hate it.
That may be coming off as well.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Hmm.... That's pushing it on the next couple of switches. 3 and 4 are only rated for 10A each. But I genuinely like the looks of that one since it doesn't go behind the grill....

BigNac

Hi John,

When will this be available in Canada? Looking to purchase for my '18 Raptor but don't see any availability up here! Best one I've seen at the price point. Also do you know how many lumens it outputs?

Thanks for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread