New cobra owner

mikes93cobra

Established Member
Hey im mike and i just purchased a 1993 cobra with 92*** miles for 9k and it is super clean i love it. But only problem is, it has ugly imitation cobra R's and i want to find stock 93 cobra wheels. Where can i find them. Any help would be appreciated.
mike

mikes93cobra

Established Member
Hey

Thanks. I live in fayetteville NC, near Ft. Bragg. I found the wheels at fiveomotorsport.com and im gonna get them my dad is gonna help out so that works out.

Black93Cobra

Established Member
You should have a build certificate from SVT with the car, however, if you don't contact SVT with your vehicles VIN # and they will send you a new certificate. You can find their mailing address and fax # on the SVT website. Congrats on a great purchase!!

QuickStangs

Established Member
Welcome to the club. I had about 90k on mines when I purchased it that was about 4 years ago. I 've only be about 5k since then. The miles are high but the car is very clean:D Good luck on your wheels:-D Check out my pic.

Last edited:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
mike i have a set of cobra wheels that i bought and was going to put on my 89 lx but decided against it they r factory wheels and in great condition never put them on my car

mikes93cobra

Established Member
well

i have the wheels on order. But if i may ask how much are you seling them for and do u have any pictures, are they rims you bought from another person or u bought them new? btw heres a pic of my cobra with the bullitt mustang we tood two days ago its the banner for a car clubs site, come and join its www.v8tec.com
banner.jpg

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
no i didnt buy the wheels new i got them from MPS in ga sorry no scanner for pics not sure what they got them off of (a wreck i guess) but no damage whatsoever put a set of bad tires on them just to see what they looked like on the car then took them off and been in storage since
by the way great looking car my lx is the same color and i put in the cobra insert

Users who are viewing this thread