New Cobra Decals

sonicblew

Established Member
EDIT UPDATED

NEW COLORS ARE IN: ALSO DOING CUSTOM BANNERS. If you want it to say something specific just pm i can also do TONS of other fonts for you.

Matte Black
Gloss Black

Matte White
Gloss White

Blue
Red
Yellow
Orange
Silver

The blue is the closest match to sonic blue i could get, and the red is the closest i could get to the SVT logo red.
All Decals are available any of these colors. If i don't have the color you want PM me and i will work to get it for you.

Thanks for all the support guys!

Original Post:
I can do larger or smaller on any decal upon request. Matte Black, Gloss Black, Silver, Matte White, Gloss White, Red, Blue are the colors available. Size will determine price.
Also doing other makes and models so if you dont see something on here for you just pm me and i can try to work on something or may already have it.

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

NEW ADDITION! And will also be available in "Kenne Bell Inside"

DSCN1100.jpg

DSCN1021.jpg

I also have the little terminator decals that can be used on windows or somewhere in the garage, under hood dress up, tool box, etc.

DSCN0724.jpg

DSCN0723.jpg

DSCN0722.jpg

can do a whipplecharged!

DSCN1165.jpg

This one is my fav its a 31" banner that can also be used on a windshield or anywhere your heart desires. In this picture is actually two separate decals.

So if you wanted what i have pictured you need to order both or just the "cobra parking only" decal.

DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0712.jpg

Individual Price Breakdown

Snake logo 5.5"x 3.75" - $8

Eaton Inside-Whipple Inside-Kenne Bell Inside - $5 (specify which one in your order please along with color)

Small terminator decal 10" x 3/4" - $5 or 2 for $7.50

Large terminator banner 31" x 2 1/4" - $10 or $15 with "cobra parking only" package (as pictured above)

Cobra parking only 19" x 2 1/4" - $8 by itself

Reserved 10" x 2" - $4 no pics of this but its the same font and size as the "cobra parking only" in the pic above. it could be added to the package for $2.50. so it could read "RESERVED - TERMINATOR - COBRA PARKING ONLY"

Can do fender stripes with custom wording and font included in the stripe, or the build number in it too.

DSCN1219-1.jpg

DSCN1202.jpg

build number that can be placed anywhere. Bumper, side window, rear window, windshield, garage somewhere!

DSCN1122.jpg

Gotta business you want to promote? i can help with that too.

DSCN1278.jpg

i can do simple designs that are FONT ONLY pretty cheap like these here. Can say anything you want on it. i made these for my car on our wedding day last fall.

3_zps784e145a.jpg

67_zpse08254c2.jpg

Again they are all available in Silver, Black, or White just specify what you want. This is an ala cart kinda deal. Pick and choose what you'd like with color and even size.

just pm me if you are ready to buy or have questions they will be cheaper if you pm through svt than buying off ebay.

Thanks Guys
Any help or support is greatly appreciated and heres more PICS and customer rides.
Even have some of the darkside (vette content)

IMAG0443.jpg

IMAG0437.jpg

IMAG0440.jpg

IMAG0435.jpg

IMAG0433.jpg

DSCN0751.jpg

DSCN0749.jpg

vette banner $15
DSCN0757-1.jpg

vette skull alone $8
DSCN0757.jpg

Last edited:

sonicblew

Established Member
Was it yellow? i remember it, if thats it. I wanted something clean looking so many look tacky or gaudy.
I made mine from scratch in adobe illustrator with a little snake emblem off my car to guide the way. LOL
Just left all the scale looking bits out.

sonicblew

Established Member
bump guys. still making more in black silver and white in all these so scoop them up. All happy customers so far.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Just one of the snake maybe black or red depending what I paint my passage door. This would fit the normal door from house to the garage that is 2ft 6inch wide door. I want as large as I can get to fit. Just kinda looking for cool factor. you could make it in a 2 piece or 3 piece to keep price down.

sonicblew

Established Member
Just one of the snake maybe black or red depending what I paint my passage door. This would fit the normal door from house to the garage that is 2ft 6inch wide door. I want as large as I can get to fit. Just kinda looking for cool factor. you could make it in a 2 piece or 3 piece to keep price down.
i can only do one piece, the design is complete in my adobe illustrator program so now i just set size and cut. i can do only black, silver, or white. i assume since you mentioned black thats what you want. I can only go up to a 14" wide with the snake which makes it 21" tall and i think it'll look perfect on that size door.
PM'd my paypal info for invoice for 2 Cobra's in white.
pm'd back
I would like a cobra one half the size of the ebay listing to fit my jlt short ram.
what color are you wanting? So you want it 2.75" tall?

cbr repsol

Established Member
is there any way to add some detail to the rest of the snake? I know its a sticker and might be hard to do what im asking. It looks good but i think is a bit empty on the rest of the snakes left side.

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
i can only do one piece, the design is complete in my adobe illustrator program so now i just set size and cut. i can do only black, silver, or white. i assume since you mentioned black thats what you want. I can only go up to a 14" wide with the snake which makes it 21" tall and i think it'll look perfect on that size door.

pm'd back

what color are you wanting? So you want it 2.75" tall?

I want it in black and make it 3.5" tall please. Pm me with paypal info when ready thanks!

sonicblew

Established Member
is there any way to add some detail to the rest of the snake? I know its a sticker and might be hard to do what im asking. It looks good but i think is a bit empty on the rest of the snakes left side.
i could try to add some detail but the problem i was having is the more detailed i make it the harder it is to make it look good at smaller sizes and the time to peel all the small remnant vinyl out goes up by a lot. it was just super time consuming and i didnt think i was getting it to look right.
I want it in black and make it 3.5" tall please. Pm me with paypal info when ready thanks!

pm sent

cbr repsol

Established Member
yeah its kind of like a tattoo...some people want so much detail in a really small space. If u can do a more detailed cobra in the large size for the jlt i will buy one. p.m. me if u can do it.

Dwight

sonicblew

Established Member
to all who have ordered and paid your items have all been sent out. Still waiting payment on a few before they go out.
yeah its kind of like a tattoo...some people want so much detail in a really small space. If u can do a more detailed cobra in the large size for the jlt i will buy one. p.m. me if u can do it.

Dwight

I will see if i can do something with it when i get some free time. right now im working to fill all the orders i'm getting. The other issue is to use tweezers to peel all the little areas out will take a ton of time. Sold individually there isn't much profit and spending all that time on one may not make it worth the time it takes. I will see if there is something i can do tho. Just might be a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread