New Clutch

whitelightning9

Established Member
I just got my new spec stage 2 clutch 2 days ago and I can't wait to bring my car home to work on it!! (Stored in my mom's garage for winter) I think I will go take it for a spin today as I am missing it!! I suppose I have no point other than I am bored waiting for spring to get here!!!!!

mustangdan429

Established Member
awesome man. where did you get it from? i need a new clutch real bad now, and doing a huge burnout last night overheated my clutch so bad, i had about 2 1/2 inches of travel before i felt any resistance. i was sad = (

whitelightning9

Established Member
http://www.blueovalperformance.net/

This is the site I got the clutch from, looks like a nice unit, comes with new bearings and alignment tool. Mine will probably sit in the garage for another month or so before I install it, but the car needs it baaaad! I put the s-trim on the ens of last summer and the clutch is original (73k miles) when the clutch releases it doesn't grab strong at all and with the added power I don't think it will last much longer!!!!

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Blue Oval Performance | Mustang Performance, Parts & Tuning - Home

This is the site I got the clutch from, looks like a nice unit, comes with new bearings and alignment tool. Mine will probably sit in the garage for another month or so before I install it, but the car needs it baaaad! I put the s-trim on the ens of last summer and the clutch is original (73k miles) when the clutch releases it doesn't grab strong at all and with the added power I don't think it will last much longer!!!!

Just so you know Russ, the clutch lasted another 7 years and was still even in great shape when I pulled it out.. (turns out the TO bearing ate itself.. The clutch itself looked brand new)

Users who are viewing this thread