New clutch suggestions.

Aharon

Established Member
I am upgrading to a 2.93 pulley and chip. With my current setup, whenever I do hard acceleration through the gears (without slipping the clutch), I get alot of clutch play and have to do the clutch cable adjustment thingy to pick up the slack. On any given night I may have to do this 2-3 times depending on the number of races. I am assuming my clutch is on it's last legs? It still feels like it grabs "ok".

So, I am consider a Spec Stage 2 or 3. Which one would you guys prefer for the 2.93 pulley chip combo, and daily driving?

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
I'm considering the III and wondering if I need to get a new flywheel at the same time or if I can have the existing one resurfaced.

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
btw. my car is a daily driver... i know it is not recomeded to get the spec III for a daily driver but I'm going to try it anyways

Silver 03 Cobra

I've got a brand new Spec Stg. II still in the box with the receipt I'd like to sell if anyone is interested for a good price.

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by ygohome
btw. my car is a daily driver... i know it is not recomeded to get the spec III for a daily driver but I'm going to try it anyways

SPEC2 is great for the occasional track runs and daily driving.

Users who are viewing this thread