New Built Engine, complete long block motor

Lightning_Bolt

2002 Lightning
Established Member
Built 5.4 Lightning Engine, Manley rods, pistons, rings, rod bearings, main bearings.
ARP studs, Crower stage 2 cams and springs, C.N.C. stage 2 ported
heads, new timming kit, lightning oil pump, pick up tube, oil pan,
ect., complete re-built long block engine from oil pan to valve covers.
Newly re-built never installed. Will take credit card, paypal , checks, cash.

$ 6,500, Price includes delivery in U.S. and paypal or credit card fees.

motor1.jpg

motor2.jpg

motor3.jpg

motor4.jpg

Last edited:

Lightning_Bolt

2002 Lightning
Established Member
The long block I have for sale was re-built by Mission auto in san antonio, tx..They build many racing motors here in San Antonio. This is a re-built , built motor. First time It was built by JLP so I was told by previous owner of truck. I've had the truck for several years, then it starting using lot of oil so i had it freshened up or re-built by Mission auto. Truck was running great when I pulled engine, just wanted it to stop using 2 qts of oil per tank of gas. When I had worn out motor dynoed it made 495hp on a mustang dyno and 555hp on a dyno jet. all on pump gas. On hot humid Texas summer day. This was with a 2.3 KB.
I knew that once put in shop motor would take a long time to get ready, so I bought a long block from ford and have been cruising with it in my truck. Check my sig. I am now trying to sell my truck, so I won't be needing this built long block any more. Now is your chance to get a $10k motor for only $7k. :)

Here is a link to the BBB about Mission auto.
http://austin.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=40&bbb=0825&firm=90007062

Users who are viewing this thread