New Boss 302 Guy from NY

AltheaTheBoss

Established Member
What’s going on guys. I’ve been a long time lurker but I finally decided to register and chime in. I’ve got a 12 Boss 302 with a baby whipple. First car I’ve ever fallen in love with lol. I hope to learn some stuff, share some stories and share the journey of me and my “Althea”

Cheers
Sean

Attachments

• 171CAA91-EFC0-4AC2-B4FC-E5EF6AEAC492.jpeg
    171CAA91-EFC0-4AC2-B4FC-E5EF6AEAC492.jpeg
    235.7 KB · Views: 345

Recon

Established Member
Whipple Boss, hell yes!
One of the very few mustangs newer than 09 I’d consider buying.
Enjoy it!

Pick your poison.

AltheaTheBoss

Established Member
Thanks for the welcome guys. The car is an absolute blast as far as mods and power numbers etc it’s got

2.3 whipple, fore innovations triple pump, upgraded injectors and rails and a Speidell Supercars tune. Kooks long tubes ending in bassani, barton shifter, blowfish bracket GT500 wheels, it’s lowered, and about to get a trac lock with a mantic clutch and 3:55’s gears.

Last year before the fuel system best I ran was. 11.2 1/4 but at 135mph. I was afraid to launch the car hard on the stock rear/clutch. She puts about 630 to the tire on the 93 tune. I’m hoping to be somewhere in the 10’s this year

Sean

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the welcome guys. The car is an absolute blast as far as mods and power numbers etc it’s got
2.3 whipple, fore innovations triple pump, upgraded injectors and rails and a Speidell Supercars tune. Kooks long tubes ending in bassani, barton shifter, blowfish bracket GT500 wheels, it’s lowered, and about to get a trac lock with a mantic clutch and 3:55’s gears.
Last year before the fuel system best I ran was. 11.2 1/4 but at 135mph. I was afraid to launch the car hard on the stock rear/clutch. She puts about 630 to the tire on the 93 tune. I’m hoping to be somewhere in the 10’s this year
Sean
Very nice Sean!
Keep at it, you'll be in the 10's for sure.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice MPH!! You will surely see better time slips coming. Welcome to SVTP as a registered member, and hope you'll contribute when you can in the future. I'm sure you've got a lot of good stuff up there in your head. Awesome Boss 302!

Users who are viewing this thread