New Board!!!

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Ok, well a friend and I have been building a web board, and i just put it up tonight. We dont have a cover page yet(still working on it) so its only a forum so far. The main web address once we get a cover page will be www.AllAmericanPerformance.com. Currently to access the forums go to www.AllAmericanPerformance.com/forums. It still needs alot of work, and we are still making alot of decisions about the categorys, and the setup/layout. We would however love some feedback and/or suggestions. Once we have the cover page it will look alot nicer, and more presentable. Until then we want to get a bunch of users in there talking about their cars!!! The board is an American Car board. So yes in time there will be GM and Dodge guys in there. I am just posting here to see what local support we can get. Go register if your intrested!! Also, if you dont get an email to confirm shoot me a PM and ill activate you account, or it will self activate without a response(it likes to do that). Let me know what you think guys!! Venix

Users who are viewing this thread