New Alien movie reboot & Hulu Series

VegasMichael

Established Member
I loved the prometheus background story. I think too many people expected an alien movie. The premise was solid but failed to continue due to people wanting an alien film. Enter Covenant, they tried to clash both classic alien with the continuation of prometheus and it didnt work.
Also, the killing of shaw off screen was a cop out. So much wasted potential there.
I liked Prometheus too.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
It's Disney... So it'll be a kids movie with a bunch of tranny pedophile aliens putting kids into bondage and ploughing them. "Face huggers" gets a whole new meaning.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I love the Alien franchise....well, let me rephrase that. I love Alien 1 & 2. Every single film after that is garbage, including Prometheus and Covenant. The writers went way off into goofy land and in a direction fans didn't want. Until now. Seems they are going back to their roots. I am reading that this new film will feature the character "Newt" which I am hoping they will make a movie based off what happened at Hadley's Hope on LV-426.

I am also reading there will be an Alien series coming to Hulu. I am hopeful they stick to their word and give the fans what they want and get back to their horrifying roots.

View attachment 1770216

It will be a coming of age story as Alien grapples with gender identity in the midst of its parents divorce.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Disney???? LOL, so there will be "representation"!

Gay Alien?...you betcha! Chance of me going to anything Disney?....zero

Users who are viewing this thread