New Alien movie reboot & Hulu Series

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I love the Alien franchise....well, let me rephrase that. I love Alien 1 & 2. Every single film after that is garbage, including Prometheus and Covenant. The writers went way off into goofy land and in a direction fans didn't want. Until now. Seems they are going back to their roots. I am reading that this new film will feature the character "Newt" which I am hoping they will make a movie based off what happened at Hadley's Hope on LV-426.

I am also reading there will be an Alien series coming to Hulu. I am hopeful they stick to their word and give the fans what they want and get back to their horrifying roots.

316266848_3373300626326408_7172613280252337110_n.jpg

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I still believe Prometheus could of been good but they kept re-writing the story to the point it was just dumb/cliche.
Engineers backstory + more Shaw would of been cool.
Instead they kill her off right away in the sequel and the other planet the Engineers were building.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I love the Alien franchise....well, let me rephrase that. I love Alien 1 & 2. Every single film after that is garbage, including Prometheus and Covenant. The writers went way off into goofy land and in a direction fans didn't want. Until now. Seems they are going back to their roots. I am reading that this new film will feature the character "Newt" which I am hoping they will make a movie based off what happened at Hadley's Hope on LV-426.

I am also reading there will be an Alien series coming to Hulu. I am hopeful they stick to their word and give the fans what they want and get back to their horrifying roots.

View attachment 1770216

Alien and Aliens were great sci-fi movies. The rest were shit.

Agree 100% that they should do a movie about the Hadleys Hope infestation but I’m sure Hollywood will find a way to **** up whatever Alien story they decide to tell.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
The original 3 Alien movies were great. Prometheus was interesting, and I had high hopes for Covenant. But that movie was kinda a let down. I'm excited to see it coming back. I just hope it's like the original Alien.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sadly, it seems to move from "let's give our fans what they want", to "let's give our fans what we want them to see". We'll see!

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Just say NO to reboots, remakes, sequels and prequels.

Also say NO to TV/Streaming Series. They will only live long enough to let your down or abruptly end.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I loved the prometheus background story. I think too many people expected an alien movie. The premise was solid but failed to continue due to people wanting an alien film. Enter Covenant, they tried to clash both classic alien with the continuation of prometheus and it didnt work.
Also, the killing of shaw off screen was a cop out. So much wasted potential there.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Non binary Aliens kill all the straight humans,
Pete Bootygay saves the day.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

……..”The outbreak started in San Francisco. The butthuggers were few at first but within a week the plague had spread to the East Coast, specifically Provincetown.”

Users who are viewing this thread