New ADS Meastro Dash Kit 2013 test fit installed

RioRed4v

Established Member
Sync will be retained. You cannot retain factory Sirius as it is INSIDE the OEM radio that is removed from the car. You need to buy and install the aftermarket tuner - SVX200.

Cheers,

Bummer. Just more money haha. Thanks for the info!

2012GT/CS

Established Member
Ok BIG update the guy's at Sound of Tri-State have gave me package deals for all the members of this forum, let me know what you think!

DNN990HD

ADSMRR

ADSKITMUS01

= was $2200 / Now $1799.99 / $500 COUPON for SVT forum members only coupon code SOTS500 – makes final price for all three pieces $1299.99

Kenwood DNN990HD Navigation receiver with Wi-Fi ADSKITMUS1 ADS Maestro Mustang Ford Kit and ADSMRR Steering Wheel Control Adapter

DNN770HD

ADSMRR

ADSKITMUS01

= was $1999 / Now $1599.99 / $500 COUPON for SVT forum members only coupon code SOTS500 – makes the price for all three pieces 1099.99

Kenwood eXcelon DNN770HD In-Dash 6.1" Touchscreen DVD/MP3/USB Car Stereo Receiver w/ GPS Navigation, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Ready with the iDatalink ADS-KIT-MUS01 Factory Integration Fit Kit with iDatalink ADS-MRR Factory Integration Adapter

DNX890HD

ADSMRR

ADSKITMUS01

= was $1800 / Now $1499.99 / $400 COUPON for SVT forum members only coupon code SOTS400 – makes the price for all three pieces $1099.99

Kenwood Excelon DNX890HD Navigation receiver 6.1" WVGA double-DIN Navigation/DVD Receiver, Built-in Bluetooth Automatic BT pairing for iPhone with ADSKITMUS1 and ADSMRR Maestro Steering Wheel Adapter and Mustang Kit

DNX690HD

ADSMRR

ADSKITMUS01

= was $1500 / Now $1250.99 / $250 COUPON for SVT forum members only coupon code SOTS250 --- makes the price for all three pieces $1000.99

Kenwood Excelon DNX690HD Navigation receiver 13C 6.1" WVGA double-DIN Navigation/DVD Receiver, Built-in Bluetooth Automatic BT pairing for iPhone ADS Maestro ADSMRR and ADSKITMUS01 Mustang Kit

Your people would have to purchased them direct through the sound of tri-state website using those links I provided and then use the coupon code to get the additional money off. It’s a pretty amazing deal for all three pieces. Please take a look when you have time and post in your forum for your people to cash in on the deal. We wanted to come up with a few options for people that have some tight budget restrictions. I have been reading the posts on your thread and noticed a few people were tight on money so we came up with these and we also have that financing offer as well.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Joy Woodruff

Sound of Tri-State

302-792-9011 x122

http://www.facebook.com/soundoftristate?sk=wallhttp://www.soundoftristate.com/
Car Audio, Video, Navigation, Subwoofers, and Amplifiers
Mobile Electronics Retailer of the Year 2009 & 2010

Monday - Friday

10a-5p ET

scott_0

Established Member
wow thats an awesome price for the total setups, thanks for getting this setup dude! I'm gonna get the DNX890HD hopefully next week, description says it's a 6.1" screen, but I believe it's a 6.95"

scott_0

Established Member
yes 6.95"
thanks, I verified as well by looking at the link

Trying to decide between the 890 or 990. Gonna head down to Car Toys today to hopefully check them both out.
that's my dilemma as well, I'm hoping they have plenty of stock, I won't be able to get mine until Wednesday or so. they are local to me so I'll drive there to pick it up. for anyone ordering and getting it delivered, these guys are well known in the area with a great reputation

Last edited:

RioRed4v

Established Member
Decided on the 890 after looking at them today. 990 is nice but has a ton features I won't use and don't want to pay extra for.

Was talking to Car Toys about and it they wanted $300 to install this and the XM tuner. Seems a bit high???

Curious how tough this install really is because I don't want to pay that much for someone to plug it all in for me.

scott_0

Established Member
Decided on the 890 after looking at them today. 990 is nice but has a ton features I won't use and don't want to pay extra for.

Was talking to Car Toys about and it they wanted $300 to install this and the XM tuner. Seems a bit high???

Curious how tough this install really is because I don't want to pay that much for someone to plug it all in for me.

I was on the wall with getting the 990 but I'm reading it takes a long time to boot up, I'm not trying to deal with that nonsense lol. while I have no experience with this particular install, I can however say that I believe it be a pretty damn easy and straight forward install, I've read the install guide more times than I care to admit lol, and it looks really simple, the most intimidating thing, to me atleast is splicing into the OBDII port wires. I will be able to give feedback on the install hopefully by the end of this coming week. should be driving to Delaware Wednesday to pick up my system

Last edited:

RioRed4v

Established Member
I was on the wall with getting the 990 but I'm reading it takes a long time to boot up, I'm not trying to deal with that nonsense lol. while I have no experience with this particular install, I can however say that I believe it be a pretty damn easy and straight forward install, I've read the install guide more times than I care to admit lol, and it looks really simple, the most intimidating thing, to me atleast is splicing into the OBDII port wires. I will be able to give feedback on the install hopefully by the end of this coming week. should be driving to Delaware Wednesday to pick up my system

Would be very curious to hear feedback on the install. The OBD and XM tuner are the most nervous parts of the install for me. I've installed a lot of stereos before but nothing that connects to the OBD or splices into factory XM wires.

Sounds like you'll be going with 890 as well?

Ill probably order my stuff tomorrow but then I'm out of town for a week so I won't get to install mine until mid month.

scott_0

Established Member
^^^^yeah man I'll post up my install experience, like I said doesn't seem too daunting really. yes I've decided on the 890 as well

scott_0

Established Member
just ordered my 890 system, Im kinda busy this week so instead of driving over Im just having them deliver it, lol, only like 20mi away so should have it tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

RioRed4v

Established Member
Awesome!

I have a couple last questions for them (if we need antenna adapters and about keeping the dvd feature functioning while in motion) but after those are answered I'll be ordering as well.

scott_0

Established Member
Awesome!

I have a couple last questions for them (if we need antenna adapters and about keeping the dvd feature functioning while in motion) but after those are answered I'll be ordering as well.
Yes you will need the metra CR10 or scosche crab antenna adaptor to attach the factory antenna. to get the dvd and certain nav functions to work while in motion, you simply ground the parking brake wire from the stereo harness

Cool can't wait to see how it turns out!

-Garrett
I'll have install notes and a little review once I install

***I want to thank 2012GT/CS for getting that awesome deal setup for us!!!!***

Last edited:

RioRed4v

Established Member
Yes you will need the metra CR10 or scosche crab antenna adaptor to attach the factory antenna. to get the dvd and certain nav functions to work while in motion, you simply ground the parking brake wire from the stereo harness

I'll have install notes and a little review once I install

***I want to thank 2012GT/CS for getting that awesome deal setup for us!!!!***

Perfect. Thanks dude!

and yes, thanks a ton to 2012GT/CS for the deal. This is a great deal. I tried to have Car Toys match this over the weekend and they couldn't beat it:rockon:

RioRed4v

Established Member
Just ordered my 890HD kit and XM tuner.

Also ordered up some RCA's and the antenna adapter from Sonic.

Can't wait for it all to get here:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread