New 94-04 spindle brake option

lowranger96

Established Member
I know that I'm new here, I actually just joined yesterday. I never joined this forum due to owning a 2001 GT and didn't think that it would be relevant for me, but I have been always been looking to do major upgrade my brakes. I just couldn't justify the cost, even for a 2k Cobra R kit. As I have been looking into different kits, I thought about doing the Cobra brake kit from LMR, FTR's S197 caliper kit, but the ATS brakes looked interesting, but I didn't like the idea of mounting them on my spindle using an elongated hole, but this kit is just what I'm looking for. I don't have enough post's to send a PM but would be very interested in purchasing a whole kit. Please feel free to PM me.

Sent a pm not sure if you got it

Ivoidwarranties

I'm getting excited!
new calipers.jpg

HellSperm77

I just received the kit from lowranger the other day, everything looks great and it came with a really nice set of instructions as well. I'm looking forward to installing this.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Shoot me a PM too please.

Lowranger, do you know if the ATS calipers use the same thread for the brake lines as the 98 Cobras? ( You have a 98 also, correct?)

Users who are viewing this thread