New 67mm turbo for sale

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I have a brand new garrett 67mm turbo for sale. .70 AR cold side housing and .63 ar exhaust housing. Trying to get $850. I searched for a price and on proturbokits.com i found the best price for $1199. Not too shabby. MUST GO! ! ! all sales final. No returns without receipt and i'm not giving receipts. I was going to upgrade to 67's but i think i'm going back to blower. I sold one to a guy down here with a honda already now i have one left. It is brand new from garrett and has never been ran. I have pics for serious inquiries.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Remember that silver car with the kenne bell cams and full exhaust? That's why. The sound and instant power again. i NEVER go to the track anymore and rarely run the car on high boost. So why not go back to kenne bell and some spray when needed.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'm not doing anything with the turbo kit until after my wedding in november. It's kind of the reason why i'm not putting the 67's on. Just concentrating on selling this remaining turbo

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Let me know if you/when you decide to sell it. As far as your 67 you are trying to sell, you may want to try turbomustangs.com. Good luck with your sale !

Users who are viewing this thread