New 5.0 with PICS

whiplash306

Established Member
Saw this at a Mac Haik Ford dealer in Georgetown (Austin area), Texas. They just got it a couple of days ago. Apparently, according the salesman, they've been driving it around and already have the cops looking for a "red, newer body style Mustang"......or so they say?!?! :dw: Regardless, I'm very impressed with the engine bay. Also have to admit, I got a little giddy when walking up to a newer style Mustang wearing the 'ole "5.0" badges again. The badge itself is quite a bit larger than the old 5.0 badges on the Foxes though. Car sounds good too. Can't wait to start seeing them on the streets.

Thought I'd share:
photo-1.gif

Motor-1.gif

sideshot-1.gif

price.gif

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Sweet. Ya the badges are a bit too big for my liking, I would probably take em off and put on a set of older ones.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i'm pretty pumped to see them haulin ass in the near future
and with the V6's making the power they are, there's gonna be soooo many high school girls winning races now

moot09

Established Member
i'm pretty pumped to see them haulin ass in the near future
and with the V6's making the power they are, there's gonna be soooo many high school girls winning races now

hahaha thatl be the day when I hear guys telling race stories about how they lost to a hot chick in a v6 mustang lol

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I'm gonna be patient and wait till year's end, there should be some incentives by then. On another note, the market should be flooded with cheap 2010 GTs, this could be a potential scenario too, we'll see.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
See the sliver of the paper to the right of the factory sticker? That one will have the dealer add-ons and market adjustment.
I got a quote on one at below sticker:
Thank you for your interest the next generation Mustang 5.0. With the Mustang Premium Package, including leather, plus optional 3.73 rear limited slip suggested retail price is $34120, your sale price here at Team Ford is $32,652.68. Please know all rebates apply at time of delivery and will be given to you. This sale price does not include Georgia State Sales tax, and $21.00 title fee. Thank you for this opportunity to earn your 5.0 Mustang Coupe business.

Carl Yarber
Sales Consultant

Ahhhh.....It totally slipped my mind. I'm sorry! Either way though, nice as it was/is, I wouldn't even pay MSRP for it....as we all know, it's not long before they're COMMON!
I wouldn't pay MSRP for any car.

Even the above $1467 off MSRP didn't tempt me. BTW, they also charge a $495 fee (for dealer prep, or something). So, it's really $972 off MSRP.

Kn38ms

Glockaholic...
Established Member
Thats 30 minutes from my door.
Time for a test drive.
I'm curious to see how "busy" the 6 speed auto will be....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread