New 2019 Mustang Color | Need For Green Mustang Debuts

JUST IN TIME FOR ST. PATTY’S DAY: NEED FOR GREEN MUSTANG DEBUTS

2019_Green_002.jpg

DEARBORN, Mich., March 17, 2018 – This time of year, green is on everyone’s mind. With spring just around the corner, St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and rivers of green – everyone feels the need for green. Now, there’s one more green cause to celebrate – the all-new Need for Green hue available on the 2019 Mustang.

Hard to miss, Need for Green is dynamic, bold and modern, and further adds to the 2019 Mustang lineup’s personalization offerings and furthers Mustang’s ability to highlight self-expression.

“This is a color Mustang fans will celebrate because of its confident and youthful attitude,” said Barbara Whalen, Ford color and materials manager. “Need for Green is vibrant and jumps out at you, giving Mustang owners a look that definitely stands out in a crowd.”

Need for Green will be available this summer across the 2019 Mustang lineup.

2019_Green_001.jpg

Last edited:
I mean....are we only keeping a green color for mustangs because of some heritage bullshit? Christ that's ugly.

Maybe someone can photoshop kermit the frog into the driver's seat.

I mean....are we only keeping a green color for mustangs because of some heritage bullshit? Christ that's ugly.

Maybe someone can photoshop kermit the frog into the driver's seat.
so you don’t feel strongly about the color? Lol. At least it’s better than the 12 different grays on the Raptor.

You out of your mind. That green and stripe look great
Not a fan of asymmetric stripes. Except on the ACRs they look good there.

so you don’t feel strongly about the color? Lol. At least it’s better than the 12 different grays on the Raptor.

Not a fan of asymmetric stripes. Except on the ACRs they look good there.

I'm indifferent about the green, at least until I see it in person. I have a pretty solid hatred of asymmetrical stripes though. I've never thought that looked good.

I'm indifferent about the green, at least until I see it in person. I have a pretty solid hatred of asymmetrical stripes though. I've never thought that looked good.
I really like the GT350R’s stripes. Just wish Ford wasn’t so restrictive on the color combos. I think an LFG with Orange Fury stripes would be killer along with Ruby Red and LB stripes.

Outside of Legend Lime, Ford knows its greens. GHIG, DHG, Green Envy, and Electric Green are all some of the best colors available.

I think this is going to look much different in person but so far that looks damn good. Ditch the stripe a few black accents here and there, and winner winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to see it in person. I am a fan of green though. I'd love to have an Electric Green Terminator.
Electric Green would be my choice over any Ford green for the '19 Mustang. This new one might be close to EG but it's hard to know as that's a digital rendering. Like using Ford's Build It Know feature on their website. The colors are not exact. It hopefully will be a killer color!

But what is up with that stripe? Either Ford messed up on the graphic or they've decided on a new style, and HORRIBLE, stripe package. It's missing the other thin border stripe. :confused:

Electric Green would be my choice over any Ford green for the '19 Mustang. This new one might be close to EG but it's hard to know as that's a digital rendering. Like using Ford's Build It Know feature on their website. The colors are not exact. It hopefully will be a killer color!

But what is up with that stripe? Either Ford messed up on the graphic or they've decided on a new style, and HORRIBLE, stripe package. It's missing the other thin border stripe. :confused:

There are some "real life" photos of this green of cars going down the assembly line. This color was called Spinel Green in which it was a place holder name for this Need for Green. It looks great in that form too and I believe quite close to Electric Green.

Users who are viewing this thread