NEW 2011+ GT500 Shelby American/ARH 2" headers w/3" X-pipe new in box $1300 shipped

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Bought these before taking my car to Stainless Works and having their entire exhaust installed.
These are new in the box, top only opened to look inside, headers never been out of box.
2" primary 3" collector w/ 3" off-road X-pipe
These are the ARH headers from Shelby with the Shelby logo welded on.

$1300 shipped firm

http://www.americanracingheaders.com/Products/Ford/Modern-Ford-Cars/ProductID/37
$1784.90 direct from ARH before shipping

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/Z52-S11M-9430-C200NC.htm
$1640.90 from SA before shipping

Can send pic of box when I get back from a business trip Sunday. Can open and remove tubes for pics with deposit.
Thanks, J
:beer:

Bad Company

Established Member
J

Does the 3" OR X-pipe step down to the 2.75" diameter to match the stock mid-pipe?

Or is it a full 3" with the mid-pipes needing to be changed to 3" also?

Bad Company

Established Member
Never mind J, I talked to the guys at ARH. Yours more then likely step down to the stock 2.75" diameter mid pipe. It looks as if I'll be taking the car to them once the engine is in the car to fab up a set of headers for what I want.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry Nick, just cleared some PM space, yes they should work on a 2012.
I'll get a Part Number tomorrow from the box, but should be the same as the Shelby American link.
Kurt--no worries but I believe they are full 3" X-pipe that is reduced at the end to 2.75" to match the factory over axle pipes. That should be easily remedied by cutting off the 2.75" reducer if you have 3" pipes.
Thanks for the interest.
-J

Bad Company

Established Member
Sorry Nick, just cleared some PM space, yes they should work on a 2012.
I'll get a Part Number tomorrow from the box, but should be the same as the Shelby American link.
Kurt--no worries but I believe they are full 3" X-pipe that is reduced at the end to 2.75" to match the factory over axle pipes. That should be easily remedied by cutting off the 2.75" reducer if you have 3" pipes.
Thanks for the interest.
-J
The recommendations after talking to ARH is that I should use a 2" LT with 3.5" collectors into a 3.5" X-pipe that reduces to a 3" over the axle mid-pipe. With my engine and transmission both being lowered 1/2" ARH feels that I'm going to have issues with contacting the steering shaft or body of the car with the headers. Plus with the additional clearance problems created by my CorteX Racing Torque Arm they feel that I should bring the car to them without any exhaust system on the car and they will build it to fit, while also modifying my Corsa mufflers to accept a 3" connection joint. The Corsa muffler actually has a 3" inlet, outlet and through pipe diameter, but reduces in size of the piping at the over axle connection to the sock 2.75". So they feel it would be very simple to modify the mufflers to work with their 3" over axle piping.

outlaw105w

Established Member
The recommendations after talking to ARH is that I should use a 2" LT with 3.5" collectors into a 3.5" X-pipe that reduces to a 3" over the axle mid-pipe. With my engine and transmission both being lowered 1/2" ARH feels that I'm going to have issues with contacting the steering shaft or body of the car with the headers. Plus with the additional clearance problems created by my CorteX Racing Torque Arm they feel that I should bring the car to them without any exhaust system on the car and they will build it to fit, while also modifying my Corsa mufflers to accept a 3" connection joint. The Corsa muffler actually has a 3" inlet, outlet and through pipe diameter, but reduces in size of the piping at the over axle connection to the sock 2.75". So they feel it would be very simple to modify the mufflers to work with their 3" over axle piping.

pm sent

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for all the PMs, I had moved these to my storage unit while our polebarn is being built, I'll get a pic up this weekend.
Did figure out the early and late GT500s differ based on reduction for the stock over axle pipes, '07-10 neck to 2.5", '11-14 is 2.75".
So, you could make these work on an early GT500.
No payments yet so PM if interested, thanks.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Never mind J, I talked to the guys at ARH. Yours more then likely step down to the stock 2.75" diameter mid pipe. It looks as if I'll be taking the car to them once the engine is in the car to fab up a set of headers for what I want.

Good idea for custom if you can swing it, like I took mine to SW.
They are 3.5" collector to 3.5-3" X-pipe with a 2.75 connector for factory over axle pipes. That 2.75 reduction can be cut off if you have 3" pipes.
So, can make these work with most applications.
Good luck Kurt, can't wait to see you finally enjoy it.
-J

DieselDr

Established Member
Good idea for custom if you can swing it, like I took mine to SW.
They are 3.5" collector to 3.5-3" X-pipe with a 2.75 connector for factory over axle pipes. That 2.75 reduction can be cut off if you have 3" pipes.
So, can make these work with most applications.
Good luck Kurt, can't wait to see you finally enjoy it.
-J
So these Shelby headers are a 3.5" collector and it necks down to 3" or are u talking about ur custom stainless works on ur car currently?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
So these Shelby headers are a 3.5" collector and it necks down to 3" or are u talking about ur custom stainless works on ur car currently?

Sorry, again these are ARH 2" primaries with 3" collector with 3" catless X-pipe that has 2.75" merge to bolt to stock exhaust.

I do have 3" quality stainless cats to weld in if anyone interested. Low mile take offs from my Stainless Works system.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
These are the real deal Super Snake upgrade over standard SS for the 850 and 1000hp+ packages.
Anyway, no BS here:
IMG_2151_zpsfcn5xkub.gif

IMG_2152_zpsvbwpkuyb.gif

IMG_2153_zpsmoqfaqsi.gif

Pics make box look worse than it is but will be reinforced well and fully insured.
Last pic shows box top opened but I don't want to take them out if possible.
Thanks, J

Bad Company

Established Member
I want billet oil pump gears and a rebuilt engine :)
-J
LOL

Now I think that was a funny response. Now if you could only get all of that with an even swap..........that would be a wonderful day and reason to celebrate to excess

Glad to see you got them sold J

Users who are viewing this thread