NEW! 2007-2013 GT500 Oil cooler / Oil filter relocation kits

frydguy79

Established Member
The MMR GT500 oil cooler kit replaces the entire factory cooler/alternator bracket assembly with a lightweight, high efficiency air/oil cooler. This drastically reduces coolant temperatures increasing detonation resistance allowing for more boost, more power and ultimately lower oil temps for better reliability and engine life. Great For those Turbo applications where removal of the factory bracket/cooler gives more clearance for custom headers etc. Highly recommended for ALL modified GT500's and Mandatory for Road Racing and Texas Mile type events. Includes all parts needed along with high quality braided stainless steel lines and AN fittings along with new MMR Billet Alternator bracket and Billet block adapter. Also includes new HIGHER capacity oil filter. 100% USA MADE :beer:

GT%20500%20oil%20cooler%20&%20relocation.jpg

Kit replaces this part:

GT500%20factory%20cooler.jpg

Protect you engine today by clicking here
$599

vegasgt500.jpg

can you post up the instructions, so we can see how much work is involved?? either here or on your site ,

bFoxGt500

Established Member
"can you post up the instructions, so we can see how much work is involved?? either here or on your site" Also intersted in how much work is involved in the install. Thanks

bossnova3

Established Member
Interested also would like to see install instructions and pics for the DIY's like me....

fastferndog

Established Member
Still no install pictures? I need something like this but $600 for pictures of a few brackets and fittings but no pictures?
I'm sure you had to R&D one to be able to make your claims. Even of its a prototype, I think we would like to see if it's worth the time and money. Thank you.
Not trying to put you down, but pictures = 1000 words

Users who are viewing this thread