NEW! 2007-2013 GT500 Oil cooler / Oil filter relocation kits

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The MMR GT500 oil cooler kit replaces the entire factory cooler/alternator bracket assembly with a lightweight, high efficiency air/oil cooler. This drastically reduces coolant temperatures increasing detonation resistance allowing for more boost, more power and ultimately lower oil temps for better reliability and engine life. Great For those Turbo applications where removal of the factory bracket/cooler gives more clearance for custom headers etc. Highly recommended for ALL modified GT500's and Mandatory for Road Racing and Texas Mile type events. Includes all parts needed along with high quality braided stainless steel lines and AN fittings along with new MMR Billet Alternator bracket and Billet block adapter. Also includes new HIGHER capacity oil filter. 100% USA MADE :beer:

GT500%20cooler.jpg

order now: http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...in_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=279

Last edited:

Lemmy

Established Member
The temperature in my 2010 GT500 is remarkably stable and just to the left of the midpoint on the gauge. I'm not having a problem with engine heat, but maybe that is the way I drive?

Users who are viewing this thread