SOLD: New 18” Chicanes

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Have a set if beautiful brushed copper Chicanes available. 2 piece construction with chrome assembly bolts/rivets and polished lips
b83369b8da38fa85bd9310e5647a0737.jpg

As you can see, they have not been assembled yet so you can still choose the widths and offset.

*only catch is they have standard brake cut which will not clear big brakes. If you have big brakes we can do the offset so you can run a spacer and still be flush.

$3k plus shipping

Can do fronts in 7, 8 and 9”
Rears in 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 (cost extra)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cobra690

Hey steve im looking for a set of true forged wheels could you give me a call 978-870-5755. I know the tread is old . I didint know if you had any available to be built . I bought a set from back in 2013 for my gt500.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yes these are still available. with costs going up on wheels these are a bargain.

Helomech74

Established Member
Steve, are these still available? When you say no big brake cut, will they clear factory Cobra brakes? If the offset is made so run a spacer to clear big brakes, what thickness of spacer would need to be run? Thanks.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve, are these still available? When you say no big brake cut, will they clear factory Cobra brakes? If the offset is made so run a spacer to clear big brakes, what thickness of spacer would need to be run? Thanks.

sorry but they actually just sold locally. i didnt see i had another listing for them here.

Helomech74

Established Member
No worries. I'll shoot you a message and get some pricing on a custom setup in a similar color (more bronze than copper).

Users who are viewing this thread