New '13 SHO

74d34h

Just picked mine up and loving this beast. I dropped in a K&N (I want to keep a low profile for warranty no CAI ) and Tinted 20%. Next upgrade is DDM Tuning 6000k replacement HID bulbs. These stock ones are 4130K and they do not look much better then regular bulbs. That and no outside tempature indicator is my only complaint so far, and thats not bad! I am on the list of notifcations for when the Livernois tune is available.

13tinted.jpg

Last edited:

74d34h

Check the right side drivers display in the lower left corner. I have one in that position.

I just noticed it tonight! I learn something new everyday, I have to check to see if you can display it on the main screen but at least its there!

74d34h

Looks sweet.

How are the message seats?

I didnt get them. If they came with a happy ending it would have been a no brainer! LOL. The drivers aid is definately a spoiler but the low curb heights dont get detected and you can drive right up during paralell parking. I did it twice, fortunately they were low enough not to damage the rims/tires. My parking skills are getting worse because I am using the camera system/aid so much.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Some one is getting spoiled with their driver aids!
Good looking car man! Those things are so nice. Is it fun to drive? Is there any turbo lag?

74d34h

Thanks! The car has a little lag not much. I am waiting on the tune to hopefully clean the performance up a bit. I don't have the PP living in the northeast I need all season tires but I regret not having track mode. The paddle shifters are only useful for me to downshift to keep my revs up otherwise 1st-2nd there is no reason to use the upshift because the car shifts automatically whether I want to or not. The first couple days I found using the paddle up I would go 1-2-3. The car autoshifts to second close to redline and the paddle is slightly delayed so I would hit 3rd unintentionally. The car drives so nice everyone whos seen and went for a ride loves it. I am definately happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread