Netflix Documentaries

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I watched the 1st episode & felt it was dumb. Those are sleepers? LOL

I kind of felt the same way after the first episode. It's definitely more on the dramatic side for a car show.

I accepted the fact that it's more about the racers and their stories rather than the cars so I was able to enjoy it. After all there's only about 15 seconds worth of real racing in a 45-minute show. Yes they do use the term sleeper pretty loosely in the show lol.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Fastest car could have potential, but I’d rather watch ceiling fan as it is now. The production, editing is terrible, and enough with the ****ing sob stories.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
and enough with the ****ing sob stories.

lol I agree with that. I've met a couple guys on the show one time. one episode there's a group from NY and they have this "team shitbox" Camaro that's really fast and grudge race so not all those guys are idiots.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Fastest car could have potential, but I’d rather watch ceiling fan as it is now. The production, editing is terrible, and enough with the ****ing sob stories.
In the first episode did the guy with the Ford GT say it had a coyote in it?!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I think he did, or it was edited out of context. That is the other problem with this show, while the cinematography is pretty good, the shitty editing makes it jarring to watch.
I couldn't finish the episode and don't think I'll try again.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
it was like watching a car accident on the highway. The more I wanted to stop looking the more I couldn't. now I just have to finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread