Netflix 360 app issues

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Anyone else having issues with their 360 Netflix app?

Mine all of a sudden has no play button. Worked fine yesterday, today, nada. Cant get a movie to play without a play button. Even tv series' we were watching we cant hit resume, the button just straight up doesnt exist. When entering a movie/show it just asks if I want English or English w/subtitles in the next screen with a still frame of the movie in the background.

google search turns up old threads post last months 360 dashboard update but nothing recent enough.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
interesting, not home to try it might have to check it out. I think there was an update recently to the system that might have messed it up which now of course they have to patch

IH8GM

Not so New SVT Poster
Established Member

Mine all of a sudden has no play button. Worked fine yesterday, today, nada. Cant get a movie to play without a play button. Even tv series' we were watching we cant hit resume, the button just straight up doesnt exist. When entering a movie/show it just asks if I want English or English w/subtitles in the next screen with a still frame of the movie in the background.

well mine is jacked as well i dont know about missing buttons as i just hit a and it plays but the buffering is jacked as well as ff / rw . its fine on pc /ps3 still.

wait a while they may be updating or doing something screwy with it

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Netflix has been acting up since the last update. The audio wasn't in sync with the video during the films and series I attempted to watch.

Last edited:

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
I didnt try it on my xbox last night. But on my sony blu ray player i was having issues with netflix as well.

Planter

Banned

google search turns up old threads post last months 360 dashboard update but nothing recent enough.

Imagine that. Something on a microsoft product having issues.:bored:

Working fine on ps3.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Still jacked up for me.

Deleted and reinstalled the app, no change. About to delete the last dashboard update if possible (it says i can delete it under the hdd menu) and reinstall it and go from there. It worked fine after the update though, so not sure if thats even necessary. Had full functionality prior to the new year.

Planter

Banned
Still jacked up for me.

Deleted and reinstalled the app, no change. About to delete the last dashboard update if possible (it says i can delete it under the hdd menu) and reinstall it and go from there. It worked fine after the update though, so not sure if thats even necessary. Had full functionality prior to the new year.

The y2k bug was just 12 years late thats all. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread