• Pick up his dogs poo and leave it on his porch

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Drop pants and dump out in his yard while reading the paper

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohio Snake

Established Member
One of my “pet” peeves. This issue got to be big in our neighborhood last year, the homeowners association addressed it. If your a pet owner and you walk your dog, carry a bag to clean up your dogs waste...thats what I do and I have two dogs. This also means walking away with your stuffed bag to dispose of on your own property.

One day, a dog owner let his dog crap on my yard. The owner was nice enough to bag for me and set the bag on the sidewalk for me to dispose of. Thats BULLCRAP! Pissed me off! Luckily, I have very good cameras on the home catching who this person is. Our neighborhood has a facebook page and utilizes an app called “Nextdoor”. I warned the person via facebook and Nextdoor to come by the house and pickup the crap up with 12 hours or the video will be posted for everyone to see. Bag was removed in the dark...no problems since.

BTW, Nextdoor is a great neighborhood application.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
One of my “pet” peeves. This issue got to be big in our neighborhood last year, the homeowners association addressed it. If your a pet owner and you walk your dog, carry a bag to clean up your dogs waste...thats what I do and I have two dogs. This also means walking away with your stuffed bag to dispose of on your own property.

One day, a dog owner let his dog crap on my yard. The owner was nice enough to bag for me and set the bag on the sidewalk for me to dispose of. Thats BULLCRAP! Pissed me off! Luckily, I have very good cameras on the home catching who this person is. Our neighborhood has a facebook page and utilizes an app called “Nextdoor”. I warned the person via facebook and Nextdoor to come by the house and pickup the crap up with 12 hours or the video will be posted for everyone to see. Bag was removed in the dark...no problems since.

BTW, Nextdoor is a great neighborhood application.

It's not bad but definitely depends on where you live. Last place I was at had a bunch of retired old ladies spamming that app with stuff that belonged on facebook.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
It's not bad but definitely depends on where you live. Last place I was at had a bunch of retired old ladies spamming that app with stuff that belonged on facebook.

Its a good app for our area its great for current events of that day.

Users who are viewing this thread