Need Your Thoughts And Prayers Please

RedDemon91

Established Member
A close family friend of ours was found Saturday night in cardiac arrest. They have no idea how long she was left like that but now she's on life support and is battling for her life. Her family is really thinking about taking her off of life support depending on how she does these next couple days and right now it's not looking good. It's weird to think about because she's not even 50 yet and is in fantastic shape and very active. It really goes to show you need to appreciate all of your days because you never know when it could be your last. Her name is Victoria, thanks ya'll.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I will be praying for her Dan. And for her family. This is be a terrible thing for them (and friends like you) to go through, not wanting to lose her. Yes, you are so right about life being so short and how we need to appreciate all of our days. She indeed has a very good friend in you.

SBTerminator

Established Member
I'm sorry to hear. I hope she pulls thru. 5 years in May I met one of my wifes friends and she was in her mid 30's. Today, we are going to her services after losing to Cancer after fighting for almost 3 years. Very sad, life is too short.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Thank you for your prayers guys, she passed away about 15 minutes ago due to no blood flow to the brain....

ItsReal93

Established Member
I'm so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers to you and all her family and friends

abigaillozano

Wow, I remember my grandfather who suffered a stroke a few years back and luckily he got to the hospital on time. He lost control of the left part of his body but thanks to therapy he is slowly regaining control. My prayers go out to you and your family and I hope that the great advancements in medical science will help her pull through :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm very sorry to hear that she has passed. I'll continue to pray for her family.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Wow, I remember my grandfather who suffered a stroke a few years back and luckily he got to the hospital on time. He lost control of the left part of his body but thanks to therapy he is slowly regaining control. My prayers go out to you and your family and I hope that the great advancements in medical science will help her pull through :)

I too know how bad strokes can be. My grandfather also suffered a massive stroke a few years before he passed. He didn't lose any control of his body, he was still strong as an ox and very active, but his speech took a huge turn. He'd have to sit there and think about things and what he had to say before he said anything and it was very frustrating for him. My prayers go out to your grandfather too for a speedy recovery! :beer:

Thanks again everyone, it really means a lot coming from all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread