Need Tuner For Silicon Valley???

BEARCOBRA

2004 Silver Coupe
Established Member
I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good Predator tuner for the Silicon Valley - San Jose, California area. Driving to Los Angeles is a little too far.

Thanks,
GLWBEAR
2004 Cobra :pepper: :banana: :coolman:

evans03c

1% evil, 99% hot air
Established Member
Tuner for Silicon Valley

Sorry I don't have the phone number right now but there's a guy named Jeff who does his tunes at The Mustang Ranch in Santa Clara. If you call them they should be able to put you in touch. I think he's an Xcalibrator distributor. If you try him let me know. I'm waiting a little longer until warranty runs out.
Evan
[email protected]

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
You might try APEX motorsports in Santa Clara, they might know of any other tuners in the area since they have a dyno.

-Jon

TRIXSNK

DAILY DRIVEN!
Established Member
His name is Jeff S. i beleieve he did a tune on my buddy's 04 :bowdown:

Try contacting him on our local forum

www.californiafords.com

His screen name is "Jeff S." aka Jeff the Tuna lol

If i didn't go through James @ RWTD then i probably would have gone with SCT products and had him do the tune :rockon:

Jeff S

Established Member
GLWBEAR said:
I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good Predator tuner for the Silicon Valley - San Jose, California area. Driving to Los Angeles is a little too far.

Thanks,
GLWBEAR
2004 Cobra :pepper: :banana: :coolman:

If you already have a Predator you can have Nick @ http://www.newtechperformance.com tune your Cobra. If you don't have a Predator yet and would like to use the SCT software I would be more than happy to help you out. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread