Need some opinions.

esonu

Established Member
Just had a confrontation with the law and need some help because I'm not sure why I recieved 4 fix it tickets yet they are marked uncorrectable. I didn't get pulled over for speeding of any kind but they pulled me over and made me open my hood and seen the carb number for the intake. Yet they told me they will write me a ticket for all illegal things on the vehicle. After a long search and 8 officers they got me for window tint, no front plates, tail light tint(it's pretty light) and loud exhaust. For some reason all tickets are marked uncorrectable. But all this is correctable and this car is smog legal due to it being CA. So what can I do?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
what's the rest of the story here? you obviously did something to get their attention. 8 officers don't just show up at a traffic stop even in kommiefornia. uncorrectable probably means you have to go to court. did you read the tickets? did you bother to google what that means in kommiefornia? the answers are out there

Just had a confrontation with the law and need some help because I'm not sure why I recieved 4 fix it tickets yet they are marked uncorrectable. I didn't get pulled over for speeding of any kind but they pulled me over and made me open my hood and seen the carb number for the intake. Yet they told me they will write me a ticket for all illegal things on the vehicle. After a long search and 8 officers they got me for window tint, no front plates, tail light tint(it's pretty light) and loud exhaust. For some reason all tickets are marked uncorrectable. But all this is correctable and this car is smog legal due to it being CA. So what can I do?

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Yes, what did you do that got their attention, aside from having loud exhaust, window tint, tail light tint, and no front plate?

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Guys, OP hasn't been logged on since he posted this thread.

esonu

Established Member
havent posted in a while for sure. But this car has passed smog without cats thats why i'm saying its smog legal. As for getting their attention i was leaving from a area that has a racetrack and they probably assumed i was racing(at a track) so they pulled me over. If I was racing id say i was theres no point in hiding it. The cop said i was racing on the street that they followed my from, BUT I was the ONLY one on the street besides the cops. So explain that non believers?

Dusten

Established Member
havent posted in a while for sure. But this car has passed smog without cats thats why i'm saying its smog legal. As for getting their attention i was leaving from a area that has a racetrack and they probably assumed i was racing(at a track) so they pulled me over. If I was racing id say i was theres no point in hiding it. The cop said i was racing on the street that they followed my from, BUT I was the ONLY one on the street besides the cops. So explain that non believers?
Smog legal until they do a visual

musclefan21

Established Member
This doesn't sound right. You had to have done something for them to throw the book at you like that. Attitude? Prior issues with LE? My very close buddies are state troopers and they live off of traffic summons and even they won't have someone pop their hood unless the person asks for it, then game on.

Users who are viewing this thread