Need some Mustang-related job ideas!!! Got fired...

Besides ultimately becoming a Navy SEAL, I have always wanted to work around mustangs. I had a Job at a local Ford Dealership as a parts driver, but got fired. Now Im unemployed, would like some more paychecks rolling in. I dont want to just get any job anymore, I want to start a career in working with Mustangs. What would you guys recommend for someone who is 18, knows and works quite a bit on cars (I have a 95 5.0 with 120,000 miles, think I dont know how to work on a car? The thing started falling apart at 100,000!) haha, anyways, I want to make good money (anything over $9 an hour) Could you guys try and motivate me with some ideas? Im thinking about going to school with a buddy and learning how to remove dents out of cars. ($75-100 a ding) but Im going to start the business and it will be months before Its going to take off. Anyways, thanks for the help dudes.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Right outta high school I delivered pizzas. That was in bout 7 years ago. I was taking home average 500 some a week . shh.... under the table. Worked there and went to school part time. I should of went to school full time and got my bachelors right away, Im still working at it.... I got like 60 credit hours now. After getting different job I took some time off due to swing shift but now managed to trade off my afternoons. Hopefully in a few years I will have my degree.

Wasted alot of money on cars. 24 years old on my 9th or 10th car.

Last edited:

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Are there any schools in your area that offer training in body work? We have a nice vocational center here where they actually do have a class for that, small engines, auto mechanics, and a few other fields for high school kids in the surrounding area. I know you aren't in school anymore, but maybe a community college has something like that?

Users who are viewing this thread