Need some help

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Fellow SoCalers

I'm doing a crappy job keeping SoCal Events updated.

My excuses --
Before I 'retired' I had T1 access and now my home access has been crappy lately, and then I run into speed problems and just do not have the time it takes to wait it out and do a good job.

Question 1 -- when updated, was the SoCal Events thread helpful?
If not, let's just kill it.

Question 2 -- if the SoCal Events was helpful, would someone like to 'take it over'?

Your thoughts?

This was a lot easier when I was not 'retired' (i e figuring out what to do for a living ...) .

James

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
I am very interested in local events. I don't have the time to "run it", but I would like to see it continue. Thanks for the thread. Where is Bell Canyon?

Last edited:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
zip = 91307
Just North of West Hill, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles

We actually pay taxes to Ventura County but are land-locked into Los Angeles county.

I'm thinging we should all put our longitude and latitude...
James

elsoloscuro

I have not attended many (read 'any' ) events as of yet. I just got my 03 10th ann vert a few months ago and joined the board recently.
But I can not wait to join some fellow cobra owner in LA or surrounding areas. The events calendar is a great place to keep us posted.
I have some free time on my hands but would want to discuss the entire responsibilities further.

BTW, are there any of you out there in the Studio City area? I've seen a few cobras driving around near where I live and was thinking we could do a little cruise this weekend?

Cobro

Banned
James,

Your help and upkeep of the events schedule as been appreciated, but I no longer see a need.

89% of the events were composed by the T-3’s and as we all know by now, the hip and happening place they migrated too was "SoCalTerminators"
That’s a good thing! A Taste of Home California was also comprised of more than 90% T-3’s owners. As a result of this migration, this section has slowed down considerably in posts.

Just my 0.02 cents

James, spend the extra time on your beast and make us proud:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread