Need some help identifying a wheel

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Buddy of mine is interested in these for his Raptor but he has no idea what they are and neither do I. Hoping someone on here recognizes them. Thanks!
IMG_12061.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I'm not a huge fan of aftermarket wheels on Raptors, but those are the bee's knees

Yeah, he got his recently with the base wheel and then saw later that they had an upgraded wheel. He is sort of the guy that fully options out the car but doesn't really get crazy with anything outside of the engine bay, but since he didnt get the Ford upgraded wheels he wants aftermarket ones lol.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Well he can't go wrong with those. Post some pics if he gets them please

For sure! I will have to post a pic of
his entire garage because it is a dream garage for pretty much all of us! This is my old boss by the way, but this is some of his garage: 2017 Raptor, 2018 Navigator, 2016 GT350R, 2013 GT500 (800whp), 95 Supra (750whp), 2007 911 GT3, and an insanely built show car 67 Chevelle on an Art Morrison frame with a twin turbo 572 and ZR1 Ceramic brake package. He has two new GT500s on order but only plans to keep one. He just wants to make sure he gets one. He used to have Skylines and classic Nissans but got hooked on the Fords when I first started bringing my 03 Cobra around. What have I done? lol

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Sounds like an awesome guy, and he has great taste

He takes some time to get along with but he is a good guy. Has killer taste and incredible collections in lots of things. Incredibly smart and probably one of the most talented people I have ever known so he has that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
After he installs THESE wheels, he's going to be very happy that he DIDN'T order the upgraded Ford wheels. These are the nicest truck wheels I've ever seen. Absolutely perfect for a Raptor!

What color is your friend's Raptor?

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
After he installs THESE wheels, he's going to be very happy that he DIDN'T order the upgraded Ford wheels. These are the nicest truck wheels I've ever seen. Absolutely perfect for a Raptor!

What color is your friend's Raptor?

All white with no graphics and the Carbon package.

Users who are viewing this thread