Need some hair for a wig?

svt99rag

Established Member
So when I moved to Florida I let a good friend move into my house for very cheap just to have someone there to take care of the place while I was gone. I have been to her previous house several times; she is 52 years old and I was totally shocked to see this after I got back.

Here is what I picked up off my bedroom floors new carpet in an area not much bigger than my bed. Thats dog hair btw.

IMAG1135.jpg

What I found after my vacuum would not work, it was packed so tight I could not push a broom handle through the hose. She used mine instead of hers....

IMAG1137.jpg

IMAG1141.jpg

After I was done cleaning it out

IMAG1142.jpg

On my fan blades in my bedroom. I have rough cedar beams about 10' above the floor in my living room that were covered too, that was a bitch cleaning.

IMAG1140.jpg

Needless to say I was really pissed and told her to get out. She was leaving the back door open all day long so her dogs could go in and out, no telling what came into the house, there are a lot of snakes and other crap out here that could get into the house. She finally got the rest of her stuff out that she left today and my house is pretty much back to normal. Now I just have to treat for fleas...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is about as nasty a cleaning job as I've seen. How in the heck could one, two, or even three dogs shed that much hair, and get it onto the ceiling as well? I know the ceiling fan was kicking it up and around, but that is a TON of dog hair. I'll bet you're going to find traces of this hair for some time. It would be a miracle if you indeed got it all. This is proof positive that you don't want to let someone with animals house sit. Or someone is isn't clean and doesn't give a crap about others' property. Wow!

svt99rag

Established Member
That is about as nasty a cleaning job as I've seen. How in the heck could one, two, or even three dogs shed that much hair, and get it onto the ceiling as well? I know the ceiling fan was kicking it up and around, but that is a TON of dog hair. I'll bet you're going to find traces of this hair for some time. It would be a miracle if you indeed got it all. This is proof positive that you don't want to let someone with animals house sit. Or someone is isn't clean and doesn't give a crap about others' property. Wow!

This was two Autrailian Shepards, I randomly find a hair balls and probably will for a while. I don't get how you can live like that. It's one thing for your dog to shed but to not clean is nasty.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
How in the heck could one, two, or even three dogs shed that much hair, and get it onto the ceiling as well?

Bob, you must not own a dog.

We have one and we are constantly picking up, vaccuming up, brushing out, DOG HAIR!!!

This is the last dog for us for a while...

E

RichM1983

Established Member
Your a better person than me. I would kill my own mom if that happened to my house and she was responsible, much less some bitch that was a "friend." I could never live there again.

svt99rag

Established Member
Your a better person than me. I would kill my own mom if that happened to my house and she was responsible, much less some bitch that was a "friend." I could never live there again.

It's back to normal now, I have been cleaning for a while on it.

Users who are viewing this thread