Need some advice on fitting Brembos

Scott Beeler

Hi,

I have a 2017 GT with the black accent package (which I believe came with 19-8.5 rims) that I'm looking to upgrade the front brakes to the PP Brembos. I found a good deal on them but I don't want to jump the gun and buy something I can't fit properly. I have no experience with any type of wheel spacers but if I was to run a pair would it fit without running into any issues? If so what size spacer would I be looking at, and would I need to run spacers all around? Sorry for the barrage of questions I skimmed over the threads and couldn't find anyone else that has attempted this upgrade on a 8.5 width rim. Thanks for your time!

bluey lewis

Kinda Like Guys with Big Junk
Established Member
I don't know the answer to this but would like too as well. Hopefully someone will chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Buellitt

Established Member
I have a 16 PP with stock wheels and Brembos. I can say lowered on vogtland springs a 25 mm spacer works perfect on the rear. Barely get a pinkie tip under the lip, but it doesn’t rub. Never used any in the front, but there is space.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Op are you opposed to upgrading to the PP wheels? Can you post some pics of your current wheel on the front. They made a couple different options wasnt sure how much clearance there is.

Users who are viewing this thread