Need some advice on a foxbody tuner

toomanytoys

Established Member
Thank you. My wife said she will get me the QH for my birthday so I just have to wait 3 weeks. I can't wait to get back on the road again. Thanks so much for your help !!

decipha

Established Member
cool, make sure you order a jaybird to so you can read your current tune off your chip then write it with your final tune so you can tune another vehicle with the quarterhorse whn your done

toomanytoys

Established Member
That's a good idea. I'm using prp to tune my cobra now and it's a little confusing. Not to mention having to reload tunes after every change is getting annoying.

decipha

Established Member
amen brother, once you get into realtime tuning you dont ever want it any other way

its like boost, once you go boosted its difficult to ever get behind an n/a car again

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
amen brother, once you get into realtime tuning you dont ever want it any other way

its like boost, once you go boosted its difficult to ever get behind an n/a car again

Wow I just read the conversation between decipha and toomanytoys.
Hear is what i have to say.

Decipha you are a stand up guy and i also appropriate your knowledge and help you give the tuner community.
I may have to call on your knowledge to help me tweek my 347 stroker combo on my 92 mustang.
I use a diablo software and am self taught by reading forums and post like yours.

Keep up the good work and have a great holiday.
MBSVT

Users who are viewing this thread