Need Some Advice/Help

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I know this should be in the "Suspension Modifications" section but I thought I would get more responses here.

Well I bought Eibach springs (Pro Kit) for my Cobra last year thinking that it would lower my car the way I wanted it to. Since I had them on my last Mustang (Roush).

I am trying to figure out what I should do. I don't want my car to be slammed completely. I have looked into H&R Springs and I think Steeda makes some new springs that I seen on here that looked good.

My question is should I look into buying new springs or could I take my ISOs out and do you think that would lower the car a little more and keep me satisfied. Pictures and suggestions would be nice!!!!!

I tried to find a thread about different suspension setups and one was started I believe but if you could give me pictures of your drop and name the springs that you use ISOs or no ISOs that would be great.

These are pictures of my car.
HPIM0547_photoshop.gif

HPIM0553copy.gif

HPIM0533copy.gif

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Keep in mind every car responds differently to various spring/ISO setups.

With that being said, people generally get ~1/4 inch or so by removing the factory ISO's. Looking at those pics you posted, I don't think it will "slam" your car.

My suggestion would be a set of H&R Super Sports. Those with factory ISO's put my car DOWN.

Here's a couple of pics from another thread to illustrate.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351063

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^ Yeah that looks great. I am not expecting it to be slammed but I would possibly like to be a little lower and cover some more space in the wells.

Users who are viewing this thread