Need some 1993 Cobra inspiration..

93KingCobra

Established Member
I'm about start work on my 93 Cobra witch needs a little paint and things but I really need a boost of inspiration.....So.......

Can we get some High-res pics or even some video :thumbsup:

Lets see what you got..... :pop:

03Cobra04GT

Under Construction
Established Member

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
03Cobra04GT said:
Very nice car. I like the stance of the car a lot and the supercharger. Nice burnout by the way!!! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

thanks man! i appreciate that! i love the way the car sits, lowered like how it shouldnt been but not stupid low.

**JimJr** -man i cant remember..i think i have told you but man i love those black bullet wheels on your car. what five lug conversation kit or pieces did you use or would recommend? ive given up on the 93 replicas so i think a 5-lug is due.
thanks man

Blacksally

Established Member
My new baby!

I bought this car about two months ago with 14,000 miles on her bone stock. I've now put in a B&M shifter and some 3.55s are on the way. I have some various pics and some pics from a show I won second in class. Problem is HOW DO YOU UPLOAD IMAGES?

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
**JimJr** -man i cant remember..i think i have told you but man i love those black bullet wheels on your car. what five lug conversation kit or pieces did you use or would recommend? ive given up on the 93 replicas so i think a 5-lug is due.
thanks man
Baer kit from Mark at on-trackperformance, with 95-V6 junkyard spindles and new hubs. When the 93 replicas come out in 5-lug (I hope by next year) they will bolt right on and I hope there won't be any fender clearance issues so we can still have the stock look with 5-lugs and wider wheels. If you like the black bullitts just wait a week or two and I'll have a nice little treat for you guys. :shrug: :D

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I am doing that swap on my '93 LX right now, but I am using drilled Brembo rotors (13"), Bullit callipers, steel lines, 94 spindles, and 94 ball joints. The rear I just kept drums with 31 spline axles and FRPP 31 spline diff. Putting '01 chome Cobra wheels on it, they are already on the rear, I am just in the middle of doing the front now. Should be done by the end of the week. :thumbsup:

In the meantime, here is a pic of my freind's 93 Cobra with about 33K miles on it (his name here is Giz93Cobra):

000_0393.jpg

000_0371.jpg

000_0264.jpg

gizcobra.jpg

OK, so it was more than one pic! Really nice car, though! :thumbsup:

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
JimJr said:
Baer kit. with 95-V6 junkyard spindles and new hubs

ive already got a front baer brake upgrade and so to my understanding i would just need to buy 5-lug rotors instead of 4-lug right??? then just get some junkyard axles for the rear right??? :shrug:

JimJr said:
If you like the black bullitts just wait a week or two and I'll have a nice little treat for you guys. :shrug: :D

bastard! :poke: :D

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
Dreddstang said:
I am doing that swap on my '93 LX right now, but I am using drilled Brembo rotors (13"), Bullit callipers, steel lines, 94 spindles, and 94 ball joints. The rear I just kept drums with 31 spline axles and FRPP 31 spline diff. Putting '01 chome Cobra wheels on it, they are already on the rear, I am just in the middle of doing the front now. Should be done by the end of the week. :thumbsup:

In the meantime, here is a pic of my freind's 93 Cobra with about 33K miles on it (his name here is Giz93Cobra):

hey Chris whats up man, hows things going? i didnt know you snooped around these parts of svtP. :poke:
so is the brake upgrade going well then? any recomendations?
i never did get to see giz93's car before leaving DC looks very nice in the pics though. hope all is well, later man :beer:

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Here is some vids of my car at the track from when we went to Fun Ford this year. Friend of mine made the video

Don't pay any attention to the blown headgasket :D or the drunk geeks in the elevator

Right click, Save AS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread