Need Replacement Catalytic Converter for California 2012 GT500

RickyBobby51

Established Member
Does anyone have data re where to obtain reasonably priced catalytic converter for California GT500 2012? I believe it needs a left side replacement. I am informed that the replacement part from Ford replaces both. Thank you.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Not gonna be reasonably priced. Its gonna be expensive. And if one is failing the others are not far behind. Milage and mods would help.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Does anyone have data re where to obtain reasonably priced catalytic converter for California GT500 2012? I believe it needs a left side replacement. I am informed that the replacement part from Ford replaces both. Thank you.
To be clear, youre looking for the stock 11-12 cats? Ive got a used factory 11-12 set. I was going to turn them into a midpipe for my headers. Like most things on my GT500, I havent gotten around to it.

I'll sell you the whole thing (original condition, not cut up or rewelded) for $500 and the back half of your bad set. That way you can keep your good cat for down the road if you need one. I know how CA likes their cars to be compliant. :D Depending on where you are in CA, I could even meet you at Blythe or Yuma.

PM me and we can hash out the details.

Users who are viewing this thread