Need NFL Draft info...

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
Just wondering if any of you guys have attended the draft. I need to get some info on tickets/prices and were to get them. Any tips on were to get tickets, or anything else would be much appreciated. I tried google but can't get any solid info. Thanks.

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
That sounds like it would be boring in person, but don't know about tickets.

My cousin and I always get together every year for the draft, and my wife has been bugging me to go back to NYC. I figured I'd let her shop while we watched the draft. Might end up costing me a small fortune. I'm hearing you had to wait in line the night before in previous years, but can't find anything on this year. Maybe someone from NY will chime in.

ViciousJay

Established Member
how can you actually go to this? i cant even stand to watch it on TV, ill flip back and forth

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
how can you actually go to this? i cant even stand to watch it on TV, ill flip back and forth

It's great if your team has a top 5 draft pick every year because they suck. It's fun to see who's life/career they are going to ruin next. Besides, it's better than being drug around NYC shopping.

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
I'm hearing in the past you had to wait in line and hope you get in. Tickets are just for the media. Time to find strip club that is showing the draft. Football + lapdance= win.

Users who are viewing this thread