Need new wheel suggestions

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
I’m currently running sve series 2 wheels which was about the only thing that was available during Covid. I’m really not happy with the deep dish look.

I’m thinking of keeping it simple and go with 03 machined replicas in 17’s or possibly 18’s. Also considering ssleens just to not make it look like I’m trying to make an 03/04 replica but I’m unsure about going with chrome. Any suggestions? I need to clear ats calipers

Attachments

• 1000003187.jpeg
    1000003187.jpeg
    749.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2854.jpeg
    IMG_2854.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 27

LS WUT

Established Member
I’ve had probably 8 sets of rims in the last 3 years lol. I always go back to stock type wheels. I believe the 18’ 03/04 Chrome wheels would look great on red. I’ve heard of some issues with the SVE’s. My SVE Series 3’s have pitting and other issues on a garage kept car. Mostly in the barrels and such, however for the $249 a rim can I complain? No.

I’m a sucker for black, or chrome on these cars. Even Black 03/04 would look great. 18’ Saleens would look good as well. @KyleSVT has those on his car and it looks phenomenal.

Chrome, or Black Whistlers look good. (Poor man’s CCW’s). :D

Adohan DS08’s look good.

Circuit Performance CP21’s also look good in black, chrome, or a polished look.

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
I’ve had probably 8 sets of rims in the last 3 years lol. I always go back to stock type wheels. I believe the 18’ 03/04 Chrome wheels would look great on red. I’ve heard of some issues with the SVE’s. My SVE Series 3’s have pitting and other issues on a garage kept car. Mostly in the barrels and such, however for the $249 a rim can I complain? No.

I’m a sucker for black, or chrome on these cars. Even Black 03/04 would look great. 18’ Saleens would look good as well. @KyleSVT has those on his car and it looks phenomenal.

Chrome, or Black Whistlers look good. (Poor man’s CCW’s). :D

Adohan DS08’s look good.

Circuit Performance CP21’s also look good in black, chrome, or a polished look.
Thank you sir!

@5.0 Hatch I still have my stock factory machined wheels in perfect condition no curb rash that I might part with. I am in WI.

Call me Chief

Established Member
I’m currently running sve series 2 wheels which was about the only thing that was available during Covid. I’m really not happy with the deep dish look.

I’m thinking of keeping it simple and go with 03 machined replicas in 17’s or possibly 18’s. Also considering ssleens just to not make it look like I’m trying to make an 03/04 replica but I’m unsure about going with chrome. Any suggestions? I need to clear ats calipers
crr-61015_sn_xl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread