Need new heads - Trick flow or ported stockers?

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
I just replaced MMR stage 3 turbo cams for PI heads with custom ground cams for Trick Flow heads.
It is screwed up Trick Flow hasnt been honest about this.

Stanger00

Established Member
I just replaced MMR stage 3 turbo cams for PI heads with custom ground cams for Trick Flow heads.
It is screwed up Trick Flow hasnt been honest about this.
Ethically it is very screwed up but they're not bound to correct issues since they do not cause failures and failures cause law suits. Financially, I doubt they can afford to absorb the backlash for false advertising.

This sucks. What a waste of money. I have cams and they were probably installed to split the difference because I did buy cloyes adjustable cam gears. Now custom cams and my time to teach myself to install the new cams. I'm not paying someone to do this because obviously that hardly works out in your favor.

No one wants TFS 0.580" lift cams! 'the ****'

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
I spent about 12 hours over the weekend swapping mine out.
IMG_20150920_132215291_zpsoqq0r5ko.jpg

Stanger00

Established Member
I never done anything like it. I've seen you around the forums for a long time now. Back in MPH days. I would say it would take me triple the hours it took you. This will be a maybe project for me. I don't have twin turbos so I don't have any real issues. Just that the engine is a dog below 4500 rpms.

Users who are viewing this thread