Need new 09 GT 500

02_Lightning

Established Member
Where can I find a new 09 GT 500? Are there any dealers out there with any? I do not want a 2010 model - cannot stand how awful it looks.
If anyone has any leads on where one might be, please let me know.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Anything... and I am now open to the 2010 model as long as it is the dark blue color or black... those are the only colors that mute the hideous design cues. I am using my ford A plan to buy since the new CTS-V pricing is so screwed up and the GM dealers have no clue what is going on. I washed my hands of it and now it is time for the GT500.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Anything... and I am now open to the 2010 model as long as it is the dark blue color or black... those are the only colors that mute the hideous design cues. I am using my ford A plan to buy since the new CTS-V pricing is so screwed up and the GM dealers have no clue what is going on. I washed my hands of it and now it is time for the GT500.

I would look on ebay. Seen a few on there. I think one fully loaded for like 42.5ish. Black with Red stripes.

Anyways I would find one you like and call dealer. Thats the best way to get to bottom dollar in like 30 min. You can spend hours looking.

2010s dealers are still asking MSRP or over. They will come down once 2011s hit the road in a few months.
If getting a 2010 just wait for the 2011. Gonna be way better supposeably.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread