Need More Exhaust Sound!!!

LVROUSH

Established Member
I'm new to the site...first post.
Have an 05 Roush and looking for more sound but, nothing over the top. My neighbors are good people and I dont want to whack anyone out...not to mention I do some business on my cell in the car often. Need to keep it reasonable. I dont want to change cats or an axle back...realistically just thinking about mufllers. Any suggestions? I was recommended to try Magnapak's?

adamb258

Established Member

Black06inGT

Established Member
I have the frpp (borla) exhaust as well and I aboslutely love it. I had the same on my 04 mach 1. I just ordered an H pipe from brenspeed and I will see how I enjoy that.

adamb258

Established Member
Black06inGT said:
I have the frpp (borla) exhaust as well and I aboslutely love it. I had the same on my 04 mach 1. I just ordered an H pipe from brenspeed and I will see how I enjoy that.

catted or off road? i have the frpp sittin next to me abotu to go on and was considering an o/r h pipe. let me know how you liek it. any chance of makign clips?

Black06inGT

Established Member
My H pipe will be the off road H pipe I will put it on this weekend. If I could ever get access to a camera I could make clips but I dont have access. If you go to modularfords in the 2005 mustang forum there is a thread titled "frpp exhaust and pypes H pipe" he has three sound clips you can listen to go check it out.

Jefe

Established Member
LVRoush check out FNSweet. Youll find anything you need for your Roush

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bassani and Borla Stingers on my Cobra
th_BorlaInstall.gif

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
mysticsvt said:
Bassani and Borla Stingers on my Cobra
th_BorlaInstall.gif

Agree with you on the borla thing, however on the Roush it is not possible with the exhaust tips ( I guess anything is possible, but it may look pretty bad under there).

Got Boost?

Established Member
super 40's, they'll give you a good rumble but nothing over the top, my fathers cobra has lt, o/r H, and catback with the super 40's in it and its insanely loud, IMO the super40's give the perfect tone

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Got Boost? said:
super 40's, they'll give you a good rumble but nothing over the top, my fathers cobra has lt, o/r H, and catback with the super 40's in it and its insanely loud, IMO the super40's give the perfect tone

I had the O/R H-pipe with 40 series Flows on my car, and yes it sounded good but it wasn’t “scare you neighbors kids scary”, so I dropped down to the 1-chamber Flows w/ same pipe and “Oh My God” I found out what too loud sounds like. At first it was a lil’
unnerving but now I could never go back.

Got Boost?

Established Member
BLOWN PONY said:
I had the O/R H-pipe with 40 series Flows on my car, and yes it sounded good but it wasn’t “scare you neighbors kids scary”, so I dropped down to the 1-chamber Flows w/ same pipe and “Oh My God” I found out what too loud sounds like. At first it was a lil’

if you heard the cobra, you would know it scares kids. i dont know if its the fact that it has longtubes or the fact that it makes 500hp that makes it so loud. there were these to highschool girls blocking traffic, so it pissed him off a little, so when he went by them he frikin whailed on it breaks traction hits higher RPM's, his exhaust makes the high RPM crack, and you see them in the rearview with thier hands over their ears running.

Alphahunter

Automotive Connoisseur
Established Member
BLOWN PONY said:
Do you have a sound clip?

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Alphahunter said:
Do you have a sound clip?
I have a clip but the camera is kinda crappy so you cant really hear it right, but i will try to get it tomarrow...

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Yeah like i said it sounds pretty good, I will get my GF to bring her camera over it is a lil' better than mine. with hers you might be able to actually hear my car. Was it just me or did anyone else find that video kinda funny?
I love how much energy is it!!!

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I got that sound clip of my car (O/R H-pipe w/ 1-Chamber flows) but i cant figure out how to put it on my sig. If anyone knows how PM me and I will try it out. Thanx ...

Users who are viewing this thread