Need input on new hood decision....

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm going to be buying a 3inch cowl for the Bullitt this winter while she is resting from snow:rockon:. I can't decide how I want to paint it though:shrug: I know it will be DHG to match the car but I don't know if I should do the cowl section Black or paint it all Green? Also would it be tacky if I had the production number painted on the rise of the cowl in silver on each side? Would love some input on this, thanks:beer:

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
I'd also paint the hood all DHG, and the I also like the idea of doing the numbers on the bumper like the saleens. The numbers you can find at 50resto.com

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'd also paint the hood all DHG, and the I also like the idea of doing the numbers on the bumper like the saleens. The numbers you can find at 50resto.com

I guess it's all DHG then:rockon: Thanks for the info I will check it out.

Put the cobra bumper on it before you do the numbers

I want the 99-01 Bumper but it's so damn much new. Guy on here is looking to trade a 01 Oem bumper for a gt bumper and some cash but it's in Cali and it will probably be insane to ship. Not to mention I don't like the idea of sending mine out and waiting for another one to show. Little uneasy knowing you could be screwed so easily you know?

Users who are viewing this thread