Need Info

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
Just wondering who carries a good product for the aid of taking bugs off? The one i have been using has been the rain-x stuff. With the grasshoppers being really bad this year. My wifes car is splat central and a PITA to get clean. Any info would be greatly appreciated! :beer:

UncleDan

Established Member
Griot's Garage has a product specifically for bugs but I've never tried it. I've also heard of guys mysting a little Pam cooking spray on the front of their cars, and the hose cleans all the bugs right off no problem.

SON1C

Established Member
Poor boys bug squash is a popular choice and chemical guys makes a soap for it -- many dilute that into a bottle and use similar to bug squash

04gtblkvert

Established Member
I use duragloss orange clean and a bug sponge. Make sure you take care of it before it etches into the clear coat.

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
Hey thanks for all the info guys. Yeah i been trying my best to stay on top of it, but with me away from home week or so at a time the wife not much of a car person. She would leave them on the front of the car until it rained or something..:fm: drives me nuts. Well i'll give the products that were mention a try. Thanks again! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread