Need info about San Diego

D-Cobra

Established Member
mods, if i'm in the wrong forum, then pls move this post to the correct area.

so..., i have a job interview lined up next thursday on the 12th at san diego. i've never been to SD before, and just wanted to get some information about the area.

if everything goes well, i may just end up moving to SD by early june. and i've gotta find shelter.

i'm trying to avoid ending up in the bad areas (if there are any), so generally what areas would be nice and decent to live and still be within reasonable commuting distance to the airport? (btw, my new job would be very close to the airport)

and how much are the housing costs if i will be trying to find an apartment with maybe one to two bedrooms?

well anyways, hope i can get some help here. thanks in advance, guys.

UCBeau

i've lived in SD for about 20 years now...the bad places are the only cheap places left. close to the airport, the mission hills area is pretty chill. but it can be very expensive. the pacific beach area is a "younger" crowd, but even it is expensive. the good thing about SD and the airport is that its right off the 5, so the commute isn't really bad at all. I live in the UTC area and am about 15 minutes from the airport on a normal day.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake is a part of the SCUM in SD :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread