Need HP/TQ FAST!!!

Y2KSVT

Established Member
No problem. Your best bet would be to take a look over at contour.org. You'll find every parts distributor you'll ever need over there. Good luck, and feel free to ask questions.

Mark

BLACKSVTCONTOUR

GOT SVT?
Established Member
Y2KSVT said:
You change your oil every 2k miles, but you won't put fuggin' premium fuel in it? You are so twisted when it comes to common sense! You can't go strictly by the color of your oil and say "welp, looks like it needs changed." I guess with running that piss water 87 octane fuel in your car, you think you're doing yourself a service by changing the oil at 2k miles. Try running premium, then changing your oil at 3-4k miles and sending in a sample to blackstone labs. I'd be willing to bet they'll tell you that you could go even longer between oil changes. You get a big :bash: for giving terrible advice.

Mark

i could care less what u think, u fagboy, let me ask u this, how did u like gettin bashed by buckeye on the other site? way to come off like a jackass, especially to him on his site, but hey, your mr. smartguy, u know so much, and bitch i'll bash you! i'm not looking to impress anyone with this post, but i suggest that if you feel so high and mighty about talkin sh it to people online, if i were you, which i'm glad i'm not, i wouldn't even say anything if your gonna be negetive to people you don't even know... :bash:

and if i knew, my first post would make u lose your panties, i wouldn't of exaggerated, but your doing a great job of being ignornant

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Leave your other board drama on the other boards. :bored:
BLACKSVTCONTOUR said:
i could care less what u think, u fagboy, let me ask u this, how did u like gettin bashed by buckeye on the other site? way to come off like a jackass, especially to him on his site, but hey, your mr. smartguy, u know so much, and bitch i'll bash you! i'm not looking to impress anyone with this post, but i suggest that if you feel so high and mighty about talkin sh it to people online, if i were you, which i'm glad i'm not, i wouldn't even say anything if your gonna be negetive to people you don't even know... :bash:

and if i knew, my first post would make u lose your panties, i wouldn't of exaggerated, but your doing a great job of being ignornant

DemonSVT

The Mad Modder!
Established Member
What's the matter BlackeyeSVT???

You don't want to ignorantly insult me as well? Even though I posted the exact same thing and with plenty of proof to boot.

Grow up! The lap dog lackey thing was old 3 years ago and has not gotten better with age. Please refrain from it if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread