NEED HELP with vacum line. picture included.

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
NEED HELP with vacuum line. picture included.

so, i was about to start cleaning my engine bay and realized that i had a disconnected vacuum line. :mj:
where does this go?
100_1123.gif

thanks guys.

Last edited:

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
14 views and not a reply? =(
Could someone please go to their car and see where it goes? i need to drive the car tomorrow monring and i don't want it runnign lean or like crap.
thanks.

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
that is your purge flow sensor, and it hooks up to your intake manifold. look at your pic again, you see the bolt in the lower right? down below there, theres a copper colored hardline that sticks out of the intake, and it points directly towards the back of your car. about 3 inches long, thats where the vacumn line hooks up to. the hardline is tricky to spot, just stick your head down there and youll see it eventually. its kinda under the 45 degree bend in your upper intake "hat" or manifold cover. the hat/cover being the part that your plastic air intake tube and MAF hook on to. hopefully you catch this in the morning. me, i drank 10 dr peppers today putting a nitrous kit on my cobra and cant sleep.

96RagTop

Too slow, car wont go.
Established Member
b dub said:
that is your purge flow sensor, and it hooks up to your intake manifold. look at your pic again, you see the bolt in the lower right? down below there, theres a copper colored hardline that sticks out of the intake, and it points directly towards the back of your car. about 3 inches long, thats where the vacumn line hooks up to. the hardline is tricky to spot, just stick your head down there and youll see it eventually. its kinda under the 45 degree bend in your upper intake "hat" or manifold cover. the hat/cover being the part that your plastic air intake tube and MAF hook on to. hopefully you catch this in the morning. me, i drank 10 dr peppers today putting a nitrous kit on my cobra and cant sleep.

BC of the N20 or the Dr. P? lol

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
thanks, got it.
It's funny how different organisms work.
I can drink a dark cup of coffee right before i go to sleep and will sleep like a baby.

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
96RagTop said:
BC of the N20 or the Dr. P? lol
its funny, i was too lazy to go get water upstairs at work since i was enjoying working so much, so i just kept getting sodas out of the office. and when i got home i was yawning like a madman so i hopped into bed and laid there till 230. its like my body was exhausted but my mind was like giddyup!!!! :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread