Need help with SCT x3 user adjustable options

TP03

Established Member
For one reason or another in user adjustable options my x3 shows dashed lines Instead of a description of each setting. For example if I go into the saved user adjustable options i can see:
Global spark
Spark 0-2000
Spark 2000-4000
Spark 4000-8000
Etc.....

Now if I go into each one of these settings that is where i lose the description so instead of showing:
-3 degrees
-2 degrees
-1 degrees
Etc......

All i can see is dashed lines. I can still select a setting and it puts a check mark next to what i pick but it’s dashed lines so i can only count from top or bottom to figure out what setting I’m at.

In the process of trying to figure out these dashed lines I mistakenly changed “WOT spark”. Now I’m just trying to figure out what the nine settings are within the “WOT spark” user adjustable option so i can get mine back to zero.

If someone has a x3 and could go into “WOT spark” or “Spark 4000-8000” and tell me what the nine settings are from top to bottom that would be a huge help. Right now I’m flying blind on the descriptions.

Thanks

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Are you running a custom tune? If you have things mixed all you need to do is reload the custom tune on to the device using device updater and reflash the car. Might not hurt to put it back to stock and call SCT if you are unsure.

Users who are viewing this thread