Hi I need help with tune I making for my 99 Cobra
list of parts
Stroke MMR 4.75 Short block
Valve Lashed ported polished heads
Vortech Supercharger Pushing around 15lbs
SCT BA3000 90mm big air mass metter
Crowler stage 2 supercharged cams
60LB injectors siemens

I have got the Car running. bounces around 14 to 15 at 0.84 volts on air to fuel Gauge. at idle then warms up go to 15-16.4 ends at .90 volts at idle. I have drop down the mass air function few points more then the car starts out at 12. then jumps to 13 to 14. then ends at 15 to 16. all at idle. I am hoping someone could take look at my tune see what I am doing wrong. thank you for your time.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
You might want to attach your tune and a couple datalogs so people can take a look at it. Have you adjusted your injector timing for the cams?

austin meeks

Seems you cant Upload a MTF File on here. it should of been Adjusted I bought base tune with my PRP. ive only moved the mass function was running above peg at 18

cj428mach

Established Member
Be aware if your cams are large enough and you have to much overlap your AFR at idle means very little. You really need to tune with a vacuum gauge.

decipha

Established Member
cam overlap and larger exhaust can cause the wideband to read wrong at idle too. What i do with a vehicle thats finicky is put it in open loop at closed throttle only and adjust idle fuel til the engine is the happiest.

Users who are viewing this thread