Need help with eaton swap tune!

Mineral_01'

Established Member
Hey guys, just purchased a complete eaton swap kit from 95SC. I have not attemped this swap before, but I am 100% confident that I have enough experience with mod- motors to pull it off. The only help I need, is how to get my cobra tuned safely with a hand held tuner. I have a diablosport predator (U7146).
Does anyone know how to adjust for new injector size? (stock 24lbs to 39lbs.) I have done some research and found you must must subtract new injector size from old, then divide that number by original injector size, then mutiply that figure by 100 for a percentage. Example: (39-24) / 24 x 100= 62.5% You must then multiply that new injector percentage to the entire fuel slope. Where and how do you enter that into the diablosport. The only adjustments I saw for fuel were the WOT fuel trims.
Next, I know you have to retard the timing for the supercharger. Again, all I saw was the two band timing adjustments for WOT, something like (1k-4k) and (4k-7k). How do you just adjust for total timing?
My main objective is to safely tune it to be driveable and then eventually get it dyno tuned professionally.
Thanks for any input.

Last edited:

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Either find someone that does mail order tunes, not sure if Amazon does Diablosport or not, they are a vendor here, or just tow it to the dyno. I don't think you have enough rights on a handheld as a user, you need the dealers rights to get it done.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Amazon does mail order tunes. You should contact them, they are a sponser here, and see what they can do for you.

Mineral_01'

Established Member
Also, anyone know how to just turn off rear 02 sensors with the diablosport?
Starting to think I made the wrong choice, should have gone with a SCT tuner.:shrug:

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
It should be in the advanced options. The right programmer just depends on what the tuner you want to tune your car uses.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Last I heard that turning off the sensors stopped being an option a while ago. It had to do with emissions.

Mineral_01'

Established Member
Ahh, ok. Sounds like I am pretty much screwed then when it comes to tuning myself with a hand held. Hopefully the folks at Amazon tuning soulutions can hook me up with a tune.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Ahh, ok. Sounds like I am pretty much screwed then when it comes to tuning myself with a hand held. Hopefully the folks at Amazon tuning soulutions can hook me up with a tune.

PM your # to me and I will have Rick give you a call

we work with Diablosport Preditors..we were actually at DS dealer before we were a SCT dealer

Users who are viewing this thread