need help with a k member

03mach 1

Established Member
[ame=http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=108146]For sale PSR black k member new/used - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club[/ame]

might get this kit i love to road race an was wondering if its worth it and if so what coil overs do i need ?
and if not any one no where i can get a full k kit cuz i need one asap

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Did you look elsewhere on that site?

Call them on the phone they have excellent tech advisors and can help you with build direction.

By the way... I believe you are looking to do open track events as opposed to autocross.

They are also known as HPDEs high performance driving events.

Most autocross events are in a parking lot with cones and speeds rarely get over 65 or 70.

You should go to one and try it first with a completely bone stock car with fresh pads and brake fluid as the only changes.

SERIOUSLY!

03mach 1

Established Member
oooo didnt know that thanks but ya i live by the tx motor speed way so iv gone 3 times there on the parking lot

bg01cobra

K member kit

Give the guys at Maximum motor sports a call and talk to the about there k member kits they offer, they will work with you on putting one together, and will send you pictures that people have sent them using other ones like griggs, QA 1, and granatelli. All of them are broken due to designed for drag racing and not having extreme stress put on the k member and parts, so they crack and break. Our shop just built two 01 mustang gt cup cars and we went with the max motor sports build and i have to say it is a extremely well built and reinforced product for autocross. i hope this helps you

Users who are viewing this thread